8.04.2009

So. a few months ago me and started looking into BUY OUR FIRST HOME! Im so excited! We want to buy a HUD home and be able to revamp things and make it our own! I love southern plantation houses so If I could find one that resembles that I would be in Heaven! Something about the old southern charm! Anyway! I found this HUD home yesterday! and I love it! I know its a little outdated but I have a few great ideas for this one! I think with a little TLC it could be quite charming!! What do ya think?:)

The back yard has been a little neglected but with a few flowers
and shrubs it could be so cute! plus its fenced! great for RUSTY!

I hate this kitchen! But with the $8000 tax refund I could do alot with the
kitchen and the bathrooms! <3 did i mention the kitchen is my favorite room
of the house?!


Love that the DOUBLE garage is on the side!


HOW CUTE IS THIS?! A COZY FRONT PORCH FOR SWEET TEA AND EVERYTHING!




No comments:

Post a Comment